Thursday, June 21, 2007

Most viewed videos

Today I check on my YouTube account and found out that some of the videos had been viewed hundred of times. This amazed me since those videos only can be view from my previous blog and those who frequent my previous blog are not more than 10 people. So here's the Top 3 most viewed videos compared to the remaining 10 videos that has low views rating.

Title : Drinking Session Trip 1
Added : 3 months ago
Views : 278

This videos has a whooping 278 views since the day it was uploaded and seriously I didn't thought so many people would view this video coz I only posted it on my previous blog. This is also the first video edited by me, myself and I. Impressive isn't it? LOL
If there's only average 10 people frequent my previous blog, means each person viewed this video 27 times for the 3 month duration. Even me, myself and I viewed this video not more than 4 times since I uploaded it, but this video has an interesting opening, STAR WARS style...my favorite....muahahah Lets give a big clap to those participate in the making of this video.

Title : GSR Drag Battle
Added : 3 months ago
Views : 273

This video too has a high number of views and only short of 5 views compared to the video that grab the 1st position. The views does make sense coz I posted it in a few car forums beside my previous blog and this is also a video edited by me, myself and I. muahahahah

Title : R3 Shootout (Drift King Keiichi Drifting with Waja)
Added : 3 months ago
Views : 177

The 3rd goes to this video, taken and edited by my friend from an event held at Bukit Jalil.

No comments: