Friday, June 15, 2007

Expensive Lesson


This morning i saw a red Mazda RX8 parked in the SEGI college parking lot, while enjoying the sight of this red beauty from my office window with my right hand holding ciggy, I notice that the owner left the passenger window wide open, and to top that, it's raining!, typical malaysia downpour.

20 mins later, I saw the lady owner walk to the car, opened the passenger door, trying to wind up the window without starting the car, I pat my own forehead, OH MY GAWD, where did she got the driving license, or does she know how to operate a vehicle? She didn't start the car, there's no power to the window, how to wind up the window?

Poor thing, the car falls into the hands of people that doesn't know the basic of operating a car and it is RX8!! Give me la, better...

No comments: