Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Beauty of MSN

Yesterday I tricked some of my fellow friends and also my colleagues using MSN. Alright, the funniest part is yet to come and what I did is, I copied my friend's nick and I took their avatar.

  1. Ok, copying your friend's nick that part was easy, just nudge them, they'll reply and then highlight their nick and copy. There, you're one step away from being a conman. Haahahah~~



  2. Now, the avatar part was easy also, just press Alt + Print Screen, then paste it at Paint (this is a standard tool found in most Windows XP). Then cut your friend's avatar, open another Paint, paste and then save it as JPG file. There you go, now you got your friend's avatar, and they'll be amazed when you put it as your avatar.
  3. Ok, don't forget the font, just change your font so that it looks exactly like the one your friend was using.
  4. There, as easy as 1-2-3. Now, go and have fun, and you'll laugh till you drop. *wink*
Some guys are hard to trick, they'll play along most of the time but girls are different, most of them will ask, "eh, how did you do that?", "omg, I'm talking to myself", and the funniest part is when I chat with ms s:uet yesterday, she assume her pc got problem, then proceed to restart her pc and told me that she'll be right back. She did restart her pc though and it was hilarious, I was laughing out loud in the office.

Below are some samples of my wicked act.




2 comments:

Suet said...

You eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil!
I will KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL you!

Derek said...

hehehehehehe~~~
Thanks for being a successful victim. peace