Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'm HIRED~!!

Today after lunch, I was smoking at the office lobby, then I received a call from Accenture.


ACT: Hello, Derek. I'm calling from Accenture.

Me : Yea, speaking.

ACT: Hi Derek, uhh....I'm sorry...uhh (long pause)

*coz of the long pause, I was thinking, shit, I suck at the interview d, haihz, need to find another job*

ACT: When can you start work? Can you start by next month on 8th?

*WOOHOO!!! I felt like wanted to jump up n down like a kid just got the best present on earth!*

ME : Yea sure, or can I start on 11th? Coz there's stuff I need to get it done and also handover documents need to be done before that, I might need some time in preparing those.

ACT: Oh Of course, yea, or why don't you start on the 16th then? We have orientation day on 16th itself, and you'll be going to project site on the 17th. Your new position would be Senior Analyst Programmer and the salary is XXXX.

*oh damn~!!! The salary is more than what I expected! @#%#&#

ME : Ok, Thanks. So I'll tender my resignation when I got the appointment letter from Accenture.

ACT: Can also, we'll send you a confirmation letter through email, and you must revert back to us, then only we'll send you the appointment letter.

ME : Alrighty!

ACT: Congratz on your successful interview and we'll see you soon.

ME : Thanks! Bye.


After I put down the phone, i ponder for a while, I'm gonna miss my colleagues here and also the working environment at my current workplace. It's a lot different compared to the new workplace. No more friday casual theme, no more lunch get-together. Life still has to move on.




1 comment:

.*.ªadèlèñèª.*. said...

Ooi.. CONGRATZ!! so happy for u.. =) So u need to join the cameron trip dy.. as it's the last that u join and later on u need to be in the new company dy.. JOIN LA!! don't so pomah~~ haha... Gather to be happy & keep it as a memory on us...

DON'T FFK!! OK? HEHE... OK LAR.. U R CONFIRMED~ :p SEE U !!