Tuesday, June 5, 2007

2nd Interview

So here goes the 2nd interview at Accenture, bla bla bla. This time, the interviewer is a nice lady and I have to answer "Please describe yourself?" question once again, even though the previous interviewer already asked. Basically I was back to square one and have to go through the interview once again, with different ppl this time and more comfortable meeting room. Feels like I'm a VIP meeting up with some big shot. LOL

The meeting room is situated in the middle of the company's pantry with blurry glass wall and their pantry looks damn good, similar to cafe style, with unlimited top-up of coffee and tea.

I think I suck this time, dunno why and dunno how to explain. Just the feelings that I might suck this time. It's not that I'm unable to answer her questions, just that probably i talk too much. I also dunno what I'm talking about right now. I'm glad this is over, now the only thing is just wait for the reply. The interviewer said she'll let me know by early next week, whether I suck big time or I'll be joining them for one-hell-of-a ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro !! hope u get the job !
good luck.. anyway that gal really that cun ar ? hp no plz.. wwahahhaa..
jk jk

Derek@Panda said...

cun???? not bad la, she looks like around 30+...LOL