Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New start and new job

Yesterday I went to an interview at Accenture consulting firm, located at Petronas Tower 2 lvl 66. The view from that height is magnificent, breathtaking and somewhat scary. This is my first interview from such big company that cover over 30 countries. So when i was at the lobby, I was so damn nervous and in under 10 minutes, i took 3 ciggy.

When i'm on my way up, I took the wrong lift. Damn
The sign on top the lift show 61 - 69, so without any doubt, I board the lift coz I need to go to level 66. When I'm inside the lift, I wanted to press level 66 but I couldn't find the button. One of the ppl inside the lift said this lift only goes to odd floors. Inside my heart I was cursing...%^&##$%^.

So finally I reached the entrance of the office, and head straight to the front counter. Then I was brought to 1 floor below, into the meeting room and the environment on that floor is so damn quiet. I mean you can hear yourself breathing only and it makes me more nervous coz I still need to wait 15 mins for the manager to come.

Luckly all went well during the interview session and the manager is very friendly. The manager told me that I need to travel a lot, probably throw me to Singapore to fish or Brunei to catch Orang Utan.

Today, I got calls from Accenture asking me to attend 2nd interview. So I hope this time it will went well again coz I'll be meeting the SENIOR MANAGER~!! Oh damn....

1 comment:

Suet said...

Ho ho ho! Busy busy man!
My dad works opposite the twin tower, in another tower called MNI twins. Hehehe. However the towers are not as tall as Petronas la.
Good luck in your next interview!