Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Drinking Session on Friday 18th May 2007

Another ad-hoc drinking session had been held on Friday night and this group is growing rapidly. Last time when we started, the drinking session has no more than 5 persons. But now it's almost up to 10 persons at one time. It's good to organize a get-together like this sometimes. So here's the veteran drunkard that night, Nicholas, Andrew, Raymond, Jacey, Irene. The new faces in our group was Emily, Lynette and of course a lousy drinker, ME.



Pics shown below is taken during a gang bang of unknown reason and I'm in the comfort of the sofa enjoying the show when suddenly it involves me and I got thrown to the floor with Andrew molesting my legs. What the heck man~!!



Here's some circus act captured on camera and I'm being Hamburger'ed by these 2 lost cousin from the wild.



p/s : Any guys who interested in any of the girls from the pics posted above, feel free to drop me an email and I'll be glad to arrange a meetup for you.

Terms & conditions: I will held no responsibility if you were being gang bang by the 2 lost cousins from the wild during the meetup.

No comments: