Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Asian Festial of Speed (AFOS)

On the 6th of May 2007 Sunday, we are given the opportunity to display our car Sepang International Circuit and free entry tickets as well. This event are being held every year in Sepang International Circuit and joined by racer from around the world.

Convoy start at 10:30 after all of us meetup at USJ 2 mamak and took our breakfast. There's a total of 16 putras' joining this event. We make a quick stop after the KLIA toll while waiting for those who are left behind coz everyone was speeding. Canken, our club vice-president asked me " Why you drive very slow just now, like holding back only?". I was amazed by what he asked me, and i replied "Huh??? R u kidding me? I was speeding at 160km/h"







We got ourself an unbrella girl aka racing queen also. kekek



This pics are taken using my lousy Sony Erricsson K750i. Looks like taken using high-speed camera leh...kkekekek


Mini F1 spotted inside 1 of the garage when me and Andy lurking behind one of the garage.







Racing queen, they are taller than me....



Oh hey, there's a familiar face...kekekke

I can't resist taking a pic with this friendly neighbourhood, The amazing Michelin man




We are taking pics here while everyone preparing to start the race...


hhmmphh, since Andy got a pic of him with 6 racing queens and that made him "The Happy-man" that day, I also take 1 without any hesitation, nah, I'm also a "Happy-man" but not as happy as Andy coz only 1 racing queen...kekeke
So here's Andy aka "The happy-man" on the left and Alvin aka Python just behind us.



there, our own club racing queen in action.....wakakka...

No comments: