Thursday, May 17, 2007

Life is short and flimsy

On 15th May 2007, Wednesday, I received news of my ex-superior that she passed away. Rubini was her name and she's 36 years old this year. She was supposed to catch a flight to Hong Kong on that day and she collapsed before she board the flight. It happened so suddenly and all of those who knew her, couldn't possibly believe the news, including me, that she had passed away, until yesterday, I went to her funeral, and i saw her in the coffin.

She looks like she was just asleep with a smiling face, it is difficult to hold back the tears when seeing her like that. Some said the God loves her too much because her death was quick and without any long term suffering and sickness. She has been known for her kindness, friendly personality, outgoing person, humble and she's there to comfort me when i'm in the most devastated state of condition. She also invited me and few of my colleagues to her house during deepavali last 2 years and i misses the curry prawns she cooked on that blessed day.

My mum shed tears when I told her what had happened coz they were quite close. Even though after she went to work for other company since a year ago, she still enquire about my well being each time she went to my mum's place and I really feels ashamed coz I didn't pay her a visit when i had the chance. Only by her death, that I saw her once again, and for the last time.

3 comments:

Suet said...

Hang in there you angry panda.
by the way, it's flimsy.
F-L-I-M-S-Y.
:D
Have a great day aighttt?!

Elena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek@Panda said...

MUAHAHHAHA~!!
OMG