Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Activities

Due to my slow response, Mrs Roach suet sounded me by calling me "Ah Pek". Ya la, now I admit I'm ah pek coz I'm very busy at work. Unlike the days when I'm working at FMG, where assignment's deadline are literally quite flexible. But now, I feels like I'm facing the hangman noose when an assignment was handed over to me. In order to release myself from the hangman noose,is by getting the assignment done within the time frame 'bestowed' to me by the Team Lead or else.

So below are some of the pictures I took past 2 weeks.

I took this picture today when I'm on my way to work using NPE.
"PROUD AND LUCKY TO BE MALAYSIAN". Very patriotic.


Oh gawd, she looks so innocent and lovely. Kawaii~~~!!

Up close and personal.

*drooling*

She's so beautiful.

hhhmmm, she seems like thinking of something, probably thinking bout me.


Shocking and proud to be Malaysian coz ppl not just double parking outside, in Menara Telekom car park as well. The Alfa Romeo just 'selamba' park beside the Gen 2, and it's exactly parking at the middle of the path. I enquire some details from my colleagues, they too was shock but it is common for the staff here.


This is where I 'lepak' and smoke. A sky garden on 25th floor.


This picture was taken when I went to the Michael Learns To Rock concert in Arena Of Starz.


If you can read the underlined blue phrase, it stated "BACK UP UNIT for Toilet Paper". It's for the employee to use when the toilet paper finished because ppl wipe their ass, Shin Chan style. Quite common problem at FMG last time, it might be useful for FMG eh? coz girl's toilet always out of toilet paper. keke

No comments: