Thursday, July 12, 2007

True Friend Test results

The True Friend Test really made me laugh. What a joke. I learned that true friends doesn't have to be honest. That's why a lot of gossip went of track. Below are some of the attempts.


1) Au YY

What the.....She decided not to choose Pure White or Super White coz probably she thinks my car is much more than Pure White or Super White, it is Super Pure White = Dam Kao White~!


She probably thinks I got high expectation, everything also highly concentrated, Nescafe Kao Ice, ladies and gentlemen. I can be sure she'll choose Nescafe Damn Kao Ice if there's one.


2) Suet


Suet knew there's no "Dam Kao White" color, clever girl~! And so she choosed "Chao ci Bai" for the answer. Good guess~!!!! hehe


I think she purposely put this coz i put her name as one of the possible answer for the question "What's my dog's name?" or need me to show my big gun?



3) Cheng Li

This one also another clever girl~!! yeah~! To all Super White~! Cheers~! heheh


4) HoongYi

Oppss...He didn't do it purposely, he really dunno the name, he only knew that my dog is female. And so between all the answers, i really dunno why he choosed "Irene", Why not Suet or Jacey? hehe.


He's one of the closest person to me every working day, celebrated my birthday, and I thought he knew my full name. He failed miserably.

No comments: