Thursday, September 13, 2007

Earthquake 2nd Wave

This morning when I pass by the main entrance of Menara Telekom, I notice there was a lot of people standing outside and my first thought was it is just another fire drill practice. After I parked my car at the parking lot just outside the building, my friend called me and I walked towards them (obviously I was a bit late today). Then, like any typical Malaysians, I asked the bonus question "Hey, what's going on?", out of curiousity, "kepoh".


My colleague told me it was an earthquake and I jokingly reply "Probably it's that Indian fella sitting infront of me previously shaking his leg la". Seriously, last time there was an Indian colleague shoke his leg and because 3 tables including mine and his was joined together, we felted the "quake".

No comments: