Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Activities since March

Not much activities during March, been quite busy.

SAP Dinner
Attended a dinner at J W Marriot Hotel on 28 March 2007.


The place is so grand, with servings such as snacks, beer, red wine and etc before the dinner start. There's also a booth providing free massage to everyone that brace the traffic jams in order to attend this dinner, it's not Ogawa or Osim, it's traditional hand massage.









Broke my Boost Meter
Haihz, sometimes i'm very clumsy.
This time I broke my Apexi Boost meter.
I thought I could fix it back and so I disassemble it, but to no avail coz the mechanical inside is so complicated.



New drinking session member~!

Are you Sting Ray?
Are you Nick Ray?
Are you Jimmy Ray?
Who wants to know? Who wants to know?

He's Ray-mond-ne (-ne indian slang) hahah..
Our new drinking session member. Welcome...

No comments: